recent posts...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Painted Hutch Decorated

I spent a lot of time thinking about this hutch. I know it is strange to have it in an entryway but I really like it there and I am all about doing things a little different.
I went through every room looking for objects to use in it. I am sure over time it will change but I like the way it came out. I am glad that I keep the things that I do. It helps when rearranging. It is always fun to freshen up a look with objects hanging around the house.
Yesterday I posted the before and after of the painted hutch. That got me motivated to decorate it to show today. I hope you like it.



This is the picture before. Never to be seen again......hopefully!


This is the now! Without the door.


Ta-Dah! With the door attached. I used antique dishes and books and mixed in some new. I love the color of the Evening Hush. It makes all the pieces stand out. Now I have to put something on top of it. I am trying to keep the colors mustard, red and turquoise as accents.

It really doesn't look like the same hutch! Hope you don't get sick of seeing it. Tomorrow I will post the top decorated.....I hope! Enjoy and if you like it press the follow button on the top right. Oh and thanks for all the great comments! You know I love them!!!!

Beyond The Picket Fence

No comments: