recent posts...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coffee Sack Crazy and Gifts!

I forgot I won something the other day! I mentioned it here but since the week was crazy it slipped my mind. Then yesterday I went to my mailbox and found this:


Aren't they wrapped so pretty? This came from Cozy Home Scene. It is a cupcake package.





These were all the goodies I got! Thanks so much Shannon!
 




As you all know I have been creating different things out of coffee sacks for my Etsy shop and store. I now have a good variety to choose from.




These great pillows look great any way. I especially like them on the porch swing.





Then there is this fantastic tote. Great to use as a beach bag this summer.


And now....There is this awesome garden apron. Can be used inside or out. I can change the ribbon to make more masculine for the men too! Great for a grill apron for dad! 






These can all be purchased in my Etsy Store too!

So what do you think? Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its always so nice to find a gift inthe mail box,,good for you,,

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Such a nice gift you got in the mail!! Congrats! Can't wait to get mine ;)

Southern Junk Chic said...

Love the new coffee bag designs Deneen!! We will definitely have to get together to go junking!

Angie said...

I love your creative ideas! I garbage picked a table just like the one you painted a butterfly on. What did you decide about distressing the butterfly? Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know you got the package, and I'm glad you enjoy your gifts!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I like the garden apron! Thanks for joining our Market Your Biz and Giveaways party :)