recent posts...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Winner and Move-in

 I am back from the move in! It was a lot of work but she is back for her second year!  Her dorms this year are pretty new so that makes it enjoyable. It was a great day!


It is like a castle and it fits the "princess"!

It is an apartment type dorm with 4 separate bedrooms and a living room and kitchenette.

My ticket sign graces her door!

We raised the bed to give her more room.







She is able to have a dresser and desk under the bed to work on homework.





She has her Audrey pictures up and there are more to hang!

Next week she will add more!






 Someone is missing her!
As am I!


Congratulations! YOU are a winner of the UPrinting Brochures! Please send me your email address ASAP!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I hope you are talking about me as the winner. southernladyms@gmail.com

laurie said...

oh that last photo is a heart breaker,, what a beautiful school, it does look like a castle,, beauitful!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow....If that didn't make me wanna go back to school, nothing will!! Oh so not fair!!! Her own room? A living room? A kitchenette?? And an exterior like that?? WHATTT??? Heck...can I move in without enrolling??? Truly wish I had some photos of my "dorm days!" Arghh... (Wonder if it's too late to sue for cruel and unusual punishment???) ;o) Truly - hope she has a great year....hope you train her puppy well! Have a great rest of the week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Natural Mama said...

ma_lafranque(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thank you so much!!