recent posts...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Container Store and frames

Today I will be attending the Container Store Blogging Event at Green Hills Mall. It is a lunch and tour of the new facility. I think they are pretty smart asking bloggers to come and see the new store. I will take pictures and show you a sneak peak.

This is part of my crazy week. I still need to do a lot more prep in my booth but I think it is looking awesome.

Here is a little something I did.





I painted and distressed this little vintage print's frame. It changed the whole appearance!







You'll have to come to the Three French Hens to see it finished! It already looks better in the above shot!
Also thank you to Tammy at Type A for featuring my Red Painted Hutch and Nikki at Everything Under The Moon for featuring my Theatre sign.

Nov 5th 10-6 The Three French Hens in Nolensville, Tennessee
Christmas Village

all the other antique stores will be open for the Christmas Event so make a day of it!
Hope to see you there!

Come see my booth behind the cashier
Micucci Designs

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks wonderful black! Works really well and makes the print so much nicer.

Unknown said...

Exciting!!!

Deborah said...

Great job, loving the colour!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

It already is looking better without the gold! Excited to see you today at the event! :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Have fun at the Container Store - that would be a dangerous place for me! Great redo on the frame...I have a couple of those that could stand a face lift....Have a great day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cassie Bustamante said...

isn't the container store so fun! LOVE it there!