recent posts...

Friday, September 7, 2012

Tennessee Barn Sales (vintage goodness)



Barn Sales are popping up all over Tennessee lately! Check out my booth at Bella Rustica Here and Here!

 So I decided to take an adventure yesterday. I traveled to The Strawberry Patch Barn Sale in Hartsville, Tennessee. It was beautiful country with rolling hills and farms everywhere.


Starlite Farm was the backdrop to the event and this barn is where all the artisans set up.
There was vintage goodies, crafts, furniture and more. Food and entertainment too!

Here is a peek of some of the things they had to offer. The rest you will have to go see for yourself!



The event organizer Christie must be very proud of this huge accomplishment! Lots of hard work went into this!

So if you want to go head over to The Strawberry Patch for details!




This is Christie with her fabulous upholstered chair! She has many to choose from!


And if you haven't heard already.......
Donna from Funky Junk Interiors is headed to Bella Rustica!

source
OK Donna I am sharing!!! Go check out her post about it HERE!

I just hope I get the chance to meet her in person since I will be a vendor! Not sure how much "free" time I will get. She will also be demonstrating and making her fabulous JUNK creations!
So if you get the chance head on over to Bella Rustica in Pulaski Tennessee on Sept 28th, 29th and 30th! Come by and see me and say Hi!
I will be in the booth marked Micucci Designs!
And yes I will post pictures if you don't get the chance to get there!
All proceeds from tickets go to support AGAPE.
You can purchase tickets at the Bella Rustica website.


Do you have barn sales where you live? If so tell me what you like to see when you go. What is the name of the sale? I like adventures!!!





6 comments:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

that looks like a fun trip! I live in TN but never heard of barn sales...obviously, I need to get out more!

Unknown said...

Christy's barn sale is great. There is another one in October that I am having. It will be great as well. The Hayloft in Clarksville, TN. Oct. 18th Sneak Peak 4-7 pm and Oct 19th and 20th (10-6 pm). Come check it out. Thanks Shirley Thomas
thehayloftatportroyal@gmail.com

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

I was planning to Shirley!

reFresh reStyle said...

Sounds like fun and now that I see its still going on Monday, I might make it!!

reFresh reStyle said...

I meant Sunday :)

Sweet Ila Mae's said...

I love the Strawberry Patch too!!! My sister and I host Sweet Ila Mae's barn sale...It's next weekend! Visit us on fb, we'd love for you to come <3