recent posts...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Ralph Lauren Christmas

So sorry I haven't had any words to share. Losing our sweet furbaby has put me at a lost. We had such joy with the return of our cat only to loose our dog a couple of days later.

We are trying to get ready for Christmas. The joy of Christmas is knowing that no matter what, it comes with all the glory and joy of our savior. Christmas IS sooo much more!

So back to my post...

When I was in NYC I got the chance to visit the Ralph Lauren Flagship stores.  I wanted to share this with you.



This is the beautiful scroll work in the entrance.


The gorgeous windows are like no others. Love this mirror!





When I entered the store I was greeted by a salesman that was so helpful. He brought me some water with ice in a glass. I wanted to take pictures but no pictures allowed in the stores. He did give me these beautiful books to show you.



One of the things I loved in the Women's store was the staircase. I took some pictures of the book pages so you can get a glimpse.



There were so many floors to shop on. My favorite was the home floor.


He had the women's store, the men's store across the street and the children's store next to the womens.


This was the women's store.

The men's store inside


The childrens store


I had a blast shopping there! Love Madison Avenue!

Hated the walk though! I think I walked 52 blocks that day UGH!

Hope you enjoyed the glimpse in the world of Ralph Lauren. I did! No one I have ever met can design and decorate as classy as he.

Merry Christmas to all my followers and visitors! May the New Year bring joy and peace///1

5 comments:

srpprcrftr said...

Hi Deneen I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I really do know how hard that is, like losing one of your children, just that it's a furry one. What can a person say to help you feel better?
After our dog died I started writing things down about our life with her, so many memories and it seemed to help as much as anything could. It took me quite awhile before I was able to even think about getting another dog. We got one from a PetSmart adoption weekend. He really needed a new and forever Mommy and Daddy and we're sure those people, he's quite a fella and we love him so much.
We had a black cocker spaniel we'd had for 14 yrs., we got her at the Helena, MT shelter when she was about 4 months old, had her past her 14th. b/d and believe me that was the hardest thing we had to do, putting her to sleep, she was pretty worn out, had had an immune system problem for long time. She was such a dear little girl and what a personality. I still get teary eyed when I think about her or look at her picture. She's been gone for 3 1/2 yrs. now.
I hope you can still find joy in Christmas. So glad you did get your kitty back after such a long time. That was sure a lucky and happy thing to happen now. God bless you and give you joy at this time.
Wow what an experience getting to go to Ralph Lauren. Pretty neat getting those great books tho.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Divine Theatre said...

I am so sorry about your little angel. You will be in my prayers. I mean that.

xo

Andie

gretchen said...

Oh, it's so hard to lose a pet. I swore I'd never get another dog and then this summer an injured stray showed up, it took months to get him tamed enough to get close to...he's now my very first cat and lives indoors and follows me around like a puppy.
Thank you for sharing the RL store! loved the windows and insight the book gave.

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you all for your kind words! Merry Christmas!

Pascale said...

I really love the windows from Ralph Lauren. Georgeous. Love, Pascale