recent posts...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

5 Minute Ornament

With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, I am in the kitchen getting prepared for the day. I noticed that my light was out above my counter. No, this is not a how to about how to change a light bulb or how many it takes to do it, although I think there is a joke about that! I think this project would be great for kids to do tomorrow if you are looking for something quick and easy.



As every neurotic blogger knows we stare at things and collect things that the normal person would never look at twice. So there it sat.



It really had a great shape and since I have been up way to long and have had too many cups of coffee, my mind did not shut of nor did those little voices. Oh come on , I know you have them too. You do, right?

So I grabbed my Sharpie and started to doodle. Little dots and covered the silver tip. That's right! No painting or anything!

I did grab some ribbon to complete it.


I just tied them I didn't even use glue!! That's it. Isn't he adorable?


You can make angels and Christmas trees anything you can come up with. It literally took 5 minutes to make! Have fun making these!!! Be careful though they are breakable!


No comments: