recent posts...

Monday, July 29, 2013

Taking a Trip!

 SNAP was such a fun conference this year in Utah! I had found out about it last year when I attended Haven. Everyone recommended it but I wasn't sure I could go to both .

After working really hard I decided why not?

 Last year was so much fun I really wanted to do it again.

There was so much swag, prizes and classes to attend. I met some great bloggers and vendors. I even put in a little time shopping in Atlanta!


This year will be a little different. The hotel is in Buckhead ( one of my favorite places) close to Lenox Mall and great restaurants.

Haven Alum

There will be cocktail parties and even a dance and I was invited to attend a special sponsor catered dinner.

I will be tweeting about it @dreamingncolor and instagraming @dreamingincolorblog!!

So follow along for the latest and greatest fun and ideas!

Of course I will share it ALL with you when I get back!





If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it! Have fun!