recent posts...

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 Projects of 2015 by Dreamingincolor

Can you believe another year has past?
So much has happened this year. The store turned two in November! My son got engaged. My daughter moved to Georgia. And I have a little redhead in my life. (soon to be grandson)

As the year comes to a close, I like looking back in the blog to see what you all liked most of the projects I have published here. Although I am not putting out as many, you still are here reading and commenting. Thank you for your support!

So here they are! Starting with number 10. Click on the heading below picture for the full post!

#10

Ahhhhh Spring!

http://dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com/2015/02/bunny-topiary.html


#9

I have to say I love this Idea! Freezing those beads!




#8

My signature paint colors!


#7
A little hand painting added.



#6
Me on TV...so exciting



#5
love the curves and details




#4
antique goodness


My Favorite Things

#3
popular colors



#2
love redoing hutches



Annnd the #1 favorite post....

love anything beachy



Boy this is appropriate right now! I can use some beach time really bad.

I hope you enjoyed looking back. 

I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us! 
Thanks for hanging in there with me.
I hope the world will be headed for a change.

I wish you peace in the coming year, health and love.

Happy New Year!



If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hello Sweet Deneen.... Not sure if you will remember me, but I certainly remember you...and your glorious talent. What an appropriate post to come back to....I can see that you are still as talented as ever, and still creating things of wonder. I'll never catch up with all I've missed, but hope to work on reconnecting with you and my other blog friends who I have missed so much. Wishing you a wonderful new year filled with miracles and magic.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Robin!! Of course I remember you. Thanks for always being so kind. What have you been up to? Since opening my store, it has been hard keeping up. I hope to do better this year. Hope to hear from you again.

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Robin!! Of course I remember you. Thanks for always being so kind. What have you been up to? Since opening my store, it has been hard keeping up. I hope to do better this year. Hope to hear from you again.