recent posts...

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Outside Decor and Garden Art

 The past couple of days have been beautiful and the sunshine has felt so good. That is my cue to work outside. Last month I started on my front porch adding some color. Now I want to add a little garden decor. Problem is that it is still a little early to get the flowers I want.

 I was thinking of using succulents for this project but they weren't available yet. I did, however, find some beautiful cactus. So, I decided on a cactus garden with a whimsical watering can for the garden art. I will have to bring these in when cold or at least till more flowers come in season.


To see how to make this head over to Old Time Pottery Blog!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you!

Katie said...

Yes this is very cute - you already have me thinking about some planters I'd like to make for our deck this summer, thanks for sharing! Found you at #SaucySaturday!

krystal said...

So ready for summer! This is a cute way to decorate. Thanks for sharing at the Get It Together link party!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks for commenting!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks for hosting

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks for hosting

Theresa said...

I want to add more succulents to our yard. They do well where we live. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party.