recent posts...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

White and Grey Buffet

Ok I can just scream! I thought I took a before picture of this and I can't find it!@!x!

I am freaking out because if you saw it you would have thought I was crazy to buy it. Shoot I thought I was crazy. It sat in my dining room way too long! Every time I passed by I could have kicked myself. WHY DID I BUY THIS!!!!

You all know how long I have been painting furniture, so why does it surprise me every time I paint something and it turns out soooo much better?

Maybe it is the knobs. My love for great knobs is a little extreme but can you blame me? Look at these!!!


I love these Paris Clock Knobs!! I have painted buffets before but this has to be a favorite! I just love to two colors together~

It is on sale now at the Arbor in Franklin Tennessee.  It can be a dresser, a buffet or a TV stand! 

Love versatile pieces!


 I left the original pulls and just changed the three knobs to give it a little character. So what do you think?

I am getting ready for The Pink Bridal Show this weekend.  We were going to use this....


Isn't this couch to die for? We have used it before in photo shoots. It is a great prop! We loved it but thought it would be to big for the space so we reworked the design. Can't wait to show you!!!

Enjoy your week!!!




Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the european feel with that color combo! and love the new top knobs!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combination! Great job!

Jacque@theDIYvillage

Jan Shore said...

Oh My the buffet is beautiful! Those knobs should have been very expensive.....they are awesome!! I like that you did not use them on the entire piece, this is just so much more subdued and classy. Great job!!

Connie said...

Your buffet is gorgeous and clocks, well, I love clocks. I buy working clocks and clocks that don't work. Once I purchased this very cool clock because it was on sale, it was beautiful and I did not have a clock that chimed. It was in a box, therefore; I didn't hear the chime until I got home . . . guess what, it's the same as my doorbell. Who would have guessed that? So now it sits high above my living room window on a shelf and is not being wound, because I can not tell it from the doorbell. Plus my dog barks when the doorbell rings.
So, goes my charming life. It's a little wacky, but that's the way I like it! Your blogging friend, fan and follower, Connie

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you! The knobs were not too expensive. It gave it the look I was going for. Thanks for your comment!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Connie thanks so much for your comment. I love clocks too!My dog barks with our bell I can' imagine the clock having the same ring! Too funny!