recent posts...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby Shower Gift

When I was pregnant with both my children, I did not want to know the sex of the child. I wanted to be surprised! That was my preference. A lot of my friends found out and I have to say they were well prepared. The got everything for a girl or boy if they knew.
So I guess there is something to knowing what you are going to have. And being that prepared!
I still prefer not knowing though.

Some people even have the name picked out! Boy they are good! Even though I had the names for either a boy or a girl, I couldn't get anything personalized till they were born.

I painted this sweet painting for a precious baby that is not born yet! I love her name!
Elena Celeste. She will now have a hand painted canvas with her name on it that will go with the colors of her room. A gift that is personalized just for her. How Lucky!

You can get one too! Comment or email me to order! These can be for a baby shower, birthday or any occasion! A gift that is hand painted and original! A 12x4 gallery wrapped canvas painted on all sides and signed $38.





touching up!




Finished product! Can be placed on a shelf or hung on the wall! It can be shipped to you wrapped for any occasion! Order below by commenting or email.

 I am being featured today at Mod Podge Rocks facebook page!

No comments: