recent posts...

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ukrainian Egg Pumpkins

OK it was bound to happen.....

I know you aren't ready.

Neither am I

but you know how much I love those dollar store pumpkins!!


AAAANNNDDD I am a doodler!




They are only $1

How can you go wrong?

I was inspired by the beautiful Ukrainian Eggs from Suzy at Artsy Craftsy Sitcom 
She makes the most swoon worthy eggs!

I know eggs are for Easter!!

But look at those patterns

So with a little sharpie and a Dollar Store Pumpkin I went to town!


It almost has an Aztec feel to it. Love the fall colors.

They aren't like the real thing. I do love the patterns on those eggs though.

so why not?

why not on a pumpkin I ask?

 look what a little doodling can do!



If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Paulette said...

Brilliant idea! It looks stunning.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Deneen that is just gorgeous!!

Kirby Carespodi said...

I just LOVE this!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

I love it too! And you know I love the price!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

I love those UK eggs - only natural for a DIYer to think to use that method on a pumpkin! Only my doodles wouldn't be nearly as pretty as this!

the cape on the corner said...

looks great, and if you can't experiment with something that's a dollar, what can you experiment on!