recent posts...

Monday, September 9, 2013

Italy! It's Here!

Today is the day a dream of mine is coming true!

 As you read this I am probably landing in Rome, Italy!! I will be on tour in this beautiful country! While family stay at my house and take care of my puppy (who I already miss) I will be crossing off one of the things on my Bucket List! The first of this year a wrote about a "word" that I used to inspire me. I set a goal.  It helps that husband gave me this as a gift! But it takes two to get there. If you know me, you know we have come a long way and been through a whole lot. This is so exciting for us!  I cannot wait to share it all with you!

source


I will continue with posts and I have some surprises for you! Please come back and read along and follow my journey! Just please understand it will take longer than usual to get back to your comments. But I promise I will!

Ciao!

If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Have a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about this Deneen!!!
Savor every second!
XOX

shadowhaswings said...

I can't wait to read your posts too!
We also will be leaving in two weeks for Italy, I am so excited for this trip a dream come true.

Debbie

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

eat a gelato (or two) in my honor. Buon viaggio

Anonymous said...

I love Italy. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

I'm missing you already! Have a blast girl!