recent posts...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012-Most Viewed

I had fun showing you a few of my favorite things in my last post. Some months it was hard to choose! As I was checking the posts I liked I decided to write down the most viewed posts of 2012. These would be YOUR favorites! Funny some of them match mine too.
Enjoy the countdown!

Remember to click the title link to the whole post if interested!

Number 12
This was one of my favorites too!

How to Remove Veneer/Laminate

Number 11

Duncan Phyfe Table



Number 10

Paper Christmas Trees


Number 9

Craft Room Makeover
Very proud of this one! Another Favorite.



Number 8

Bumble Bee Clock

I even used this for Halloween.
Favorite...

Number 7

Vintage Magnetic Eraser
This one cracks me up. It is so easy!



Number 6

Chalkboard Art

This was a fun piece.


Number 5

This was a fun two-tone.


Number 4




Number 3

favorite


Number 2

Yummy cookies! favorite



And the Number 1 post of 2012 is..........


                                                         ......insert drum roll here........

French Painted Tea Cart



Thanks for joining me for my New Year's Eve Countdown of 2012! Looking forward to making new memories with you in 2013!


Happy New Year!!


No comments: