recent posts...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Anxiously Awaiting and A Lot of Stuff

I thought I would get to put my ticket sign up for sale today but didn't realize I had to set up information that was going to take time and verifications. SORRY! It should be 2-3 days before I hear something but when I do you will be the first to know.

So I will post some of my finds from yesterday. All in all it was a good day......

I found so much furniture to redo........now I have my work cut out for me!

I got
a 4 poster bed
a small dresser with hutch
a 4 drawer dresser
a 3 drawer dresser with legs
a cabinet
a small end table with drop leafs
an end table from GW





I just stacked it all up in the garage!





What have I done??????








This is the end table..... love the details.....






This sweet little table my mom gave me. It is very old. We don't know what it was used for. The center has a piece of wood that is removable. Do you know? Please tell me!!!!




I found another chandelier........




......and another........






an old wicker basket.....

And some little odds and ends! It was a great sale!

Tomorrow I will be going to my friends farm who has a local CSA ( Community Supported Agriculture) program. Certified Organic! They just picked the first crop of strawberries! Yum!

If I get pictures I will post the farm. It is so beautiful there.

Again I am sorry for the wait on the sign!

1 comment:

Bonnie K said...

Looks like a fun day. I can't wait to see what you do with your finds!