recent posts...

Saturday, December 29, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things-A Year in Blogging

Another year is gone! Can you believe it? What a year it has been. I am so happy to have you here still on my journey. For those of you who are new here, welcome! Blogging has been a blessing and I have met so many beautiful people!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your projects day to day.

I am recapping my year with you! Highlighting the things by month I think are my favorite things.

Enjoy! and if you want to read more about it just click on the link!

January

One of the hardest pieces I had to redo was this roll top desk redo! It was spray painted over latex to look camouflage. What a difference the after is!




February

This was the month of plays my daughter was in. The Effects of Gamma Rays and Blind ED.
I love when she performs so this was my favorite in February.


March

In March I played around with paper! My favorite was making Paper Flowers. It was one of your favorites too! I used these the rest of the year in my booths and at the barn sale. It kinda was my signature.



April

There was a lot I liked in April but this project was one I am glad I tried.
It made this table go from garbage to a beautiful seller. Now I have a great technique I use all the time.



May

My husbands mishap became my inspiration for a creative piece with my bumble bee clock.
Loved it so much it sits on my fireplace.



June

June had to be my first blogging conference...Haven.


July

July was one of my favorites with my craft room makeover that became a finalist in HGTV Shaw Floor contest.



August

I had fun trying something different with this painted hutch. It sold as soon as I dropped it off.



September

This months favorite has to be meeting one of my favorite bloggers and participating in my first Barn Sale.(which is my favorite in October)



October

My first Barn SalePart1 and Part 2 was a HUGE success and my favorite thing in October.



November

This was my favorite month of projects. If you get a chance go check them out. My favorite was my Snowy Meltaway Cookies. It is a great recipe for Christmas or anytime.



December

Last but not least was this story of surprise!



This year came with heartache too but I like to focus on the positive.
I hope the world can heal, my heart can heal, and I have learned something along the way.

I will continue blogging. I hope you will continue to be here too!

I wish you Peace and Love in the New Year! 



DIY Show Off

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I love the big paper flower. I saw you over at DIY! I'd love for you to link this up to my Best of 2012 Linky Party!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for linking up. I am now following via FB & Pinterest! Feel free to come back for my Friday linky parties!